A 40 megapixel medium format digital SLR in a light weight magnesium allow and aluminum diecast chassis. A large 3″ LCD screen and a fully weather sealed and coldproof design. Consecutive shooting up to 1.1 frames per second at full 40 megapixel resolution. Deep 14 bit RAW files in Pentax PEF and Adobe DNG formats. All glass trapezoid pentaprism viewfinder with interchangeable focusing screens. Mirror dampening hardware and ISO 100-1600 with outstanding noise performance. Dual slot SD/SDHC memory card support. Compatibility with new DFA autofocus lenses as well as older 645 lenses.
– 40 megapixel CCD sensor provides a top resolution of 7264×5440
– Fully weather sealed and coldproof design resists rain, snow, dust and other environmental hazards during field use
– 14 Bit RAW files in Pentax PEF and Adobe DNG formats
– Dual slot SD/SDHC memory card support
– Responsive 11 point SAFOX IX+ autofocus system features a light wavelength sensor for improved focus speed even in different lighting environments