– 10-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 18 x 24-inch prints
– Kit includes 18-70mm lens
– Super Steadyshot image stabilization; Bionz image processor
– 2.7-inch ClearPhoto LCD; Eye-Start autofocus system
– Powered by lithium-ion battery (supplied); stores images on CF I/II and Memory Stick Pro Duo cards
If you’re currently in the market for an entry-level DSLR and you’ve come across the Sony DSLR-A200 one of the first things you have probably noticed is its incredibly tempting price point. If your budget is limited the A200 is by default one of your top options. But does it actually provide value for money or would you be better off spending a little extra and getting a competing model?